So.. Dec 12th 1pm MTN Excactly WC?

Binzel

So. WC has been saying so much about aberration coming out Dec. 12th 1pm Mountain time. But is it 100% sure going to be coming out that time? I'm skipping school for a day to play it but i dont wanna do it for nothing if it doesn't come out that time. All i want is to hear from Wildcard is that its 100% coming out then. But otherwise thank you wildcard for doing the best you can. Im sure Aberration will rebirth ark (Even though it doesn't even need it). Thank you wildcard. Soo much. Ark changed my life in a good way ;)

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Binzel said:

So. WC has been saying so much about aberration coming out Dec. 12th 1pm Mountain time. But is it 100% sure going to be coming out that time? I'm skipping school for a day to play it but i dont wanna do it for nothing if it doesn't come out that time. All i want is to hear from Wildcard is that its 100% coming out then. But otherwise thank you wildcard for doing the best you can. Im sure Aberration will rebirth ark (Even though it doesn't even need it). Thank you wildcard. Soo much. Ark changed my life in a good way ;)

Go to school it makes no sense to skip and hope a dlc launches at a certain time. You never know if some delay shows up issues with steam or consoles or the internet. I'm not saying or trying to jinx anything but please go learn something in school the video game will be there when u get home. 

Archived