ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

Awesome that we get these guys! Has the spawns on single player been fixed yet though cant find bats strangely enough i have seen a few spiders in hunter cave though. Also please add SOTF i love it on PC  but i tend to kose in last couple mins cus my comp struggles to run ark on low in spikes so i end up shooting at nithing and unfreeze dead, plus with the xbox communication and live party making abilities death match would be soo much better. Also if possible can we get mods like the extra maps that are available on PC version like as DLC or something?

1 hour ago, IdkLol said:

I find it absolutely fascinating how people will find anything to complain about. It doesn't matter what you were doing when the patch was released. It doesn't matter how late the patch was released, or what they decided to include and exclude in it. Changes are it all will get deleted when the actual game comes out. Just in case any of you have forgotten.. this is still a pre-release. Not a full fledged game, even though it sure feels like it with as amazing of a job as these guys are doing. Just wanted to give a friendly reminder to that fact. You may continue the complaining.

Thank you guys for making such and amazing ***pre-release!***

^yes. Do people not remember how to be grateful even through mild disappointment? Yes there is problems, but you bought an early access game! I figured if I'm not falling through the world every ten seconds everything is awesome! People please remember we are adults, the people making this game are adults they will fix everything when the game is fully out...right now we could all be helpful and report our problems, while being respectful.

6 minutes ago, Joshporks said:

Servers are broken. Every time I join it says server full then says joining failed then says connection timed out when there's only 56/70 people in the server. Please fix quickly we wanna play 

Was just getting ready to post about this issue until I read you had it. I'm so glad it wasn't just me. I'm having the exact same problem with the game. I've tried multiple servers, even ones I've never played on and I still get the same error. I hope this gets worked out soon!