New officials servers???

XxLienxX

Evening fellow survivors

We all agree that officials servers are in pain : lag issue, dino cap reached, giant base everywhere so you can't even start with a decent one...

So here is my question : do you think they will add more official server for others maps with aberration released?

I looked into it and can't find any good informations about that and not a lot of people are wondering that at least publicly (or I might not seen it) so here I am

Thank you for your time and have fun!

I don't think that they're going to add servers for the other maps. But I do think that people will start playing aberration more and the dino cap will slightly decrease and some may stop playing the old maps entirely.

Edit: By a decrease in dino cap, I mean players will either transfer dinos over or they will die and not be replaced by newly tamed or bred dinos immediately and that servers with fall slightly under the tame cap and hopefully stay that way. So moderate taming and breeding will be possible.

I heard they will be a time between the release and when you will be able to transfer dino (heard about 6 weeks)

But yeah i expect that aswell but you know how pple just go to a server to store dinos blocking areas around obelisk for example so i don't think it will change that much.

We are not at the point of breeding on our new server yet but that really concerns me... I mean if we can't have the eggs for imprint nor have the place for that kind of stuff it will be bothersome to always buy the eggs from the "alpha" tribe of the server (we are playing on pve but i guess you know what i mean)

1 hour ago, ifixxed said:

I recently made a post about what servers they took away and what they brought back to the New cluster. I also go into my predictions about what Aberration servers they might add. That post can be found here!

However, I agree with @Destro. I do not think we will see new servers for older maps.

You did quite a job there! impressive and well done!

But about older maps i don't feel like the Island nor SE are older maps. Let me explain : they always show the game as a way to survive and discover everything. Most of the players I see on official enjoy crossing ark and that's why they don't go on unofficial. And with the low number of Raganarok server on and mostly all of them being capped I really think they should add more server. But like @Friesan said it will just be a temporary fix

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Destro said:

I don't think that they're going to add servers for the other maps. But I do think that people will start playing aberration more and the dino cap will slightly decrease and some may stop playing the old maps entirely.

Edit: By a decrease in dino cap, I mean players will either transfer dinos over or they will die and not be replaced by newly tamed or bred dinos immediately and that servers with fall slightly under the tame cap and hopefully stay that way. So moderate taming and breeding will be possible.

It may reduce some number of tames on servers if people don't remain active on them, however, you cannot transfer dinos to Aberration and therefore this will not result in big tame drops on existing servers. Also there may be people that are interested in simply going to Aberration to bring Aberration dinos back so the outlook on Aberration helping to reduce number of tames on existing servers is not necessarily a positive one.

Archived