Newborn Wyvern Stats

Darckray

Can stat calculators like dododex tell how good a newborn wyvern's stats are?

I hatched a Lvl 190 Lightning Wyvern on SP with singleplayer settings on.

This is what i got:

HP: 7920

STAM: 632.5

OXYGEN: 630

FOOD: 9400

WEIGHT: 656

MELEE: 343

All of this is before any imprinting, should i keep this?

If not, what kind of values should i be looking for?

Thanks guys.

40 minutes ago, Wallbuilder said:

You can check their stats on the Ark wiki pretame stat calculator - fill in all stats except melee - any levels left over are all in melee. Or you can manually calculate it.

Don't babies count as tamed creatures though? i filled all the stat in using the dododex calculator and it told me that the stats where too high for its level (melee was showing up as 'Very High')

Do i need to do this with every flier i'm interested in?

I think you're right - wyvern don't count as wild creatures so dododex and wiki can't help you sine that's for taming. but babies count as bred creatures so they're not just tamed. you should try smart breeding app for that, it will show you how good a stat is for bred babies

https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor

On 10/4/2017 at 3:10 PM, Darckray said:

Don't babies count as tamed creatures though? i filled all the stat in using the dododex calculator and it told me that the stats where too high for its level (melee was showing up as 'Very High')

Do i need to do this with every flier i'm interested in?

"Fill in all levels except melee"

Yes, they count as tamed creatures. But the only stat that scales different on tamed vs untamed is melee. 40 pts in the wild is the same as 40 pts tamed for anything but melee.

Archived