Getting frustrated.

Oldmanslow1

37 minutes ago, Carnage08 said:

Until said unofficial server disappears one day losing all of your hard work. 

Server is up since rentable Servers exist. Played simultaneous on official and there for ~ 2 Years now. A few Month ago we decided to only play there. So it wont be shut down in the near Future. The Admin Ussikene aka Snake is one of the fairest Player ive ever met, even if you raid him every Day, he never ever would use Admincommands. 

27 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

Server is up since rentable Servers exist. Played simultaneous on official and there for ~ 2 Years now. A few Month ago we decided to only play there. So it wont be shut down in the near Future. The Admin Ussikene aka Snake is one of the fairest Player ive ever met, even if you raid him every Day, he never ever would use Admincommands. 

That's awesome if completely true. Server has really run for ~2 years with zero wipes?

It's also so far from the norm, I've been searching for that on and off (every time I get fed up with officials) for as long as I've played Ark. I've never been able to find a server that's reasonably open PvP (okay with non-griefing rules), has a solid player population, and doesn't end up regularly wiping. I've figured there are a few gems out there, but the situation you describe is tough to find.

1 hour ago, Carnage08 said:

Until said unofficial server disappears one day losing all of your hard work. 

Or until official server gets invaded and wiped by  dupe/ddosing megatribe and you lose all your hard work.... Or WC decides to close it down.

Not saying you dont have a point. But there is long running unofficials out there. Problem with Pvp is you cant join a 2 year old server, you need to find a at least slightly fresh one or you are doomed anyway. Hard to find and might take a few tries to get the right, but the servers exists.

1 minute ago, ShinDude said:

Not saying you dont have a point. But there is long running unofficials out there. Problem with Pvp is you cant join a 2 year old server, you need to find a at least slightly fresh one or you are doomed anyway. Hard to find and might take a few tries to get the right, but the servers exists.

PVP for us is like its said Player versus Player, not destroying every bit of hard work that one achieved in Month or bullying little Tribes with op Tames.

That would never happen here.
But thats the problem today. 90% of the Playerbase ( in all onlineGames ) has a to short  P E N I S that has to be compensated by acting like sausageheads.

Yeah... seems im playing on Arkheaven xD

But there is another Problem. Because of the low Rates of the Server, its hard to keep Playerbase on a constant good Level. Everyone wants Stuff for free, not to work for it. many People join and ask stupid poop, why Taming takes so long ( only people that tamed some highlevel Beaver with Mejos simultaneously,  when they where released, knows the real Pain of taming ;) ) why are the rates so low, why not using op Mod xy etc etc and leave with only built some stupid Stonepoop all over the Map.

So its not only hard to find the right Server, finding cool matured player seems to be the even harder task.

4 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

PVP for us is like its said Player versus Player, not destroying every bit of hard work that one achieved in Month or bullying little Tribes with op Tames.

So its not only hard to find the right Server, finding cool matured player seems to be the even harder task.

Send a pm with link and you'll have a new mature player (52 years young) that doesnt mind hard work ;)

And should add I'm not lloking for tribe, just a server.

4 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

That would never happen here.
But thats the problem today. 90% of the Playerbase ( in all onlineGames ) has a to short  P E N I S that has to be compensated by acting like sausageheads.

Yeah... seems im playing on Arkheaven xD

But there is another Problem. Because of the low Rates of the Server, its hard to keep Playerbase on a constant good Level. Everyone wants Stuff for free, not to work for it. many People join and ask stupid poop, why Taming takes so long ( only people that tamed some highlevel Beaver with Mejos simultaneously,  when they where released, knows the real Pain of taming ;) ) why are the rates so low, why not using op Mod xy etc etc and leave with only built some stupid Stonepoop all over the Map.

I ran a ps4 server for like 7 or 8 months and dropped it for this very reason. PSN messages all day every day asking for the rates to increase, asking me to spawn them things, just complaining about anything they could.

The sad part is, it was titled "2xNoAdmin24x7". I literally had no admin, not even for myself and still had people asking me to spawn them things or increase the rates. Why even join the server in the first place when it clearly says 2x and you want higher 

My problem is there isn't really any servers appearing for primitive plus on my ps4.  Yesterday there were 0 and today there were 6.  Is there something wrong on my end or the server end?  I'm on a ps4

Also! My friends and I are looking for a server for ragnorok that is newish, 2 or 3 x xp, but that's it with cool people that will work hard, trade resources (we want to open a tavern eventually).  24/7 would be great also lol

4 minutes ago, Benjamen791 said:

My problem is there isn't really any servers appearing for primitive plus on my ps4.  Yesterday there were 0 and today there were 6.  Is there something wrong on my end or the server end?  I'm on a ps4

Nothing wrong on your end, WC is just not adding servers as needed. Some  excuses are being made but nothing happens...

24 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

It has only been wiped as the People wished for new Maps. But the Snake would only do that if the Majority is for the Change. For Ragnarok he rented an extra Server.

While I get you gotta do what your player base wants if you want a healthy server, I'd never want/vote for the switch. I think a lot of people who play official (even PvP) do so for the continuity (or at least the hope for it).

12 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

That's a whole other issue and what I was concerned about. The right server has to have the mature player base used to working for things established because I don't have the network on know how to even help build that, aside from playing. That's totally demanding and selfish, I know how hard great server owners and admins work, but it's still a main reason I've never been able to find an official home I'm really happy with.

4 minutes ago, Assisted said:

I ran a ps4 server for like 7 or 8 months and dropped it for this very reason. PSN messages all day every day asking for the rates to increase, asking me to spawn them things, just complaining about anything they could.

The sad part is, it was titled "2xNoAdmin24x7". I literally had no admin, not even for myself and still had people asking me to spawn them things or increase the rates. Why even join the server in the first place when it clearly says 2x and you want higher 

Exactly. Every unofficial server I've played on, even whitelisted, the admins get poop all day every day for mostly asinine things. Within 2 weeks of playing, I'm always like, "Why do these people put up with this?" I'd probably make it 2 days before I shut it down if I was in charge, bunch of ungrateful dilos.

3 minutes ago, Arkasaurio said:

While I get you gotta do what your player base wants if you want a healthy server, I'd never want/vote for the switch. I think a lot of people who play official (even PvP) do so for the continuity (or at least the hope for it).

That's a whole other issue and what I was concerned about. The right server has to have the mature player base used to working for things established because I don't have the network on know how to even help build that, aside from playing. That's totally demanding and selfish, I know how hard great server owners and admins work, but it's still a main reason I've never been able to find an official home I'm really happy with.

Exactly. Every unofficial server I've played on, even whitelisted, the admins get poop all day every day for mostly asinine things. Within 2 weeks of playing, I'm always like, "Why do these people put up with this?" I'd probably make it 2 days before I shut it down if I was in charge, bunch of ungrateful dilos.

Ya it's awful how bad some of these people are. The first 4 months of the server I did no flying and disabled all the flyer saddles. At the time I had the server title "NoFlyingPvp247". I had a guy tell me the only way he will play on the server is if I spawned him a quetzel with a platform. Like really?...

3 minutes ago, Assisted said:

Ya it's awful how bad some of these people are. The first 4 months of the server I did no flying and disabled all the flyer saddles. At the time I had the server title "NoFlyingPvp247". I had a guy tell me the only way he will play on the server is if I spawned him a quetzel with a platform. Like really?...

And here I'm trying to find an admin that won't cheat or allow downloaded survivors, tames, or items.  Spawning things in just makes the game laggy because there are too many things in the world (What I found with pve servers) 

Archived