MEGATHERIUM OP?

rororoxor

18 hours ago, rororoxor said:

No no, it happened just like that, the therium was doing 200+ dmg per hit and my rex around 67 (i have dmg markers on). This happened before with the same rex and an even lower level therium, and I was barely able to escape. 

If it was doing 200+ damage per hit then either the numbers on the wiki are way off or the Mega is indeed bugged. Even if the Rex had no armor it shouldn't have been doing that much damage. I wonder if the extra damage vs bugs is being applied to all targets? Also are you playing on vanilla damage and resistance settings?

3 hours ago, Lockjaw said:

If it was doing 200+ damage per hit then either the numbers on the wiki are way off or the Mega is indeed bugged. Even if the Rex had no armor it shouldn't have been doing that much damage. I wonder if the extra damage vs bugs is being applied to all targets? Also are you playing on vanilla damage and resistance settings?

My damage/resistance settings are normal, perhaps the mega is one of those creatures that get nerfed when tamed, and the wiki is wrong? Idek man.

2 hours ago, Lockjaw said:

The regular damage buff from enraging is 250 percent according to the wiki.. you might be right about the bug damage buff being applied across the board,  which would make it 375 percent or something close to that

Archived