Single Player vs Official Dragon Boss, Tek transmitter

Darkx

So I have done some research and am coming up empty handed. Like many others, I have tried to simulate a boss fight in single player mode to gain the experience of the fight before we try live on an official server. What I have come to find out what it was super easy, too easy. I started asking around about it and turns out there is a health reduction for single player bosses, and it's nearly impossible to replicate an official server boss fight. 

The question I have now is, what is the dragon boss hp on official servers easy and med?

What are the mob levels for an easy and med dragon?

Has anyone found a way to take this beast down other than a tank and spank? 

So far my method for successful completion easy is 18- 20k hp rexs with 1000 melee and two yuty. Battle cry until the aura is maxed out and knock him out during the first landing.

This seems to work for an easy and med dragon with 432k and 864k hp.

8 minutes ago, Kotar said:

What I have been reading in reddit, actually hard dragon is mostly impossible, but since the 66% reduction in difficulty the easy and med mode can be done if you have good breed rexes, like 30k HP and +500% dmg, and of course, do the trap strategy.

30k hp and 500% dmg is nothing really. Good boss rexs are born with 450%+ dmg and 14K hp before imprint. I would be interested to see if hard is possible with 40k hp and 700% dmg +.

I would test, but we used everything we had in preparation for the release :(. a years worth of breeding lines gone lol. 

37 minutes ago, Saupe said:

There is an option launching single player to - enable multiplayer settings, or something like that.

I havn't tried a boss since before the 66% reduction in difficulty, but if your strat works its even easier than when people used to glitch it.

The checkbox is singleplayer settings and is checked by default 

8 hours ago, Saupe said:

Ty man. ive never played single player lol. official pvp all the way. There is just something about knowing you can wake up to nothing lol.

Indeed, I play official PVP as well, but the check box was mentioned in patch notes a few updates ago so I went there to test some boss strategies. I'm not entirely convinced it's equal to official difficulty though, still seemed too easy

Archived