Alpha Destruction

MentumAMC

So here is a fun story. Well, today three alpha Rex spawned on the mountain next to carnivore island. My base happens to be in between the island and the mountain, right at the beach. So, I begin to notice these menacing beasts, a lv28, lv20, and lv68 slow walking down the slopes. I panic. I grabbed my ATM lv99 rex, and headed out to try and murder these monsters... on my way I encounter a lv33 alpha car I which I killed easy enough. However, upon encountering the rex, the one about 50 yards from my un-complete Dino pen, I found myself out matched. It was the lv68.... I swam my rex into the water and skirted around it to arrive at my base. Thinking I had evaded this alpha I began preping my now lv114 rex for another battle with the beast..... as I am crafting up some items, I hear battle music, looking over I see a glowing red monster in my Dino pen!! I thought maybe, just maybe my two Rex's, one lv114 and one lv28, trike lv32, beaver lv16, 3 arentavis, mid 50s, quetzle lv202, raptor luv 198, and therizinosaurus luv 158 may handle it.... The alpha murder them all. I escaped with my precious quetz and therizinosaur, my two most useful and high level. Now I am in my rex proof Dino pen with a mob of allosaurus outside.... life is good!!! I'm playing non-dedicated server by myself btw, pve. I think other people can join, so if you want, hit me up!

Reminds me of the time two mate-boosted Alpha rex were in the same area. One tribe I was playing with was going "Those rexes are ours, if we catch you stealing loot we will kill you" and I was like "lol ok" a few minutes later after watching their incompetent Giga rider send their raging beast to its death (how you get a Level 220 Giga killed is beyond me) the tribe said the alpha rexes were "up for grabs". So my tribe just took two MB Level 60 Gigas and cleaned them up. Found their giga's saddle (JM, pre-nerf) and just kept that as an added bonus.

I don't think two Level 60s can take mate-boosted Alpha Rexes anymore, can they? After all the nerfs.

Archived