How are you going to do the boss fights?

Barrett

So question, how are you suppose to do the boss fights when on our server (NA-PVE-officalserver39) we don't get alpha leed spawns, or alpha meglodon spawn? In fact all alpha spawns are so low some of the boss fights would be impossible. GG wildcard, If your going to make boss fights item specific then we have to have the spawns to do so.

2 minutes ago, Slack said:

Whoa when did that happen?  Im on console and this information is something I need to know!!!!

They rescaled the rex capsule to fit the model better, my guess is that's why they don't fit through dino gates any longer. Seriously should have been addressed a long time ago, I mean mammoths have never been able to fit through dino gates, and they're smaller than rexes.

Just now, Armitige said:

They rescaled the rex capsule to fit the model better, my guess is that's why they don't fit through dino gates any longer. Seriously should have been addressed a long time ago, I mean mammoths have never been able to fit through dino gates, and they're smaller than rexes.

Well I wondered what that meant in the patch notes.  And ya I agree they should have fixed it awhile back.  I mean sarcos couldnt ever fit yet my rexes could.  lol   Thx I will need to redesign my breeding room to get them out.

Archived