Want to know how to kill dragon after patch

miranda1224

3 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

If they don't change stuff in 260, it's still pinnable with rexes, tried this week. But it has a tendency to escape at 10-20% hp for us unfortunately, maybe from lag

he does try to run away but this is how you do it. 

Once its stuck, whoever thats is not on it must cover any open space. we have done it with 3 people on a triangle formation.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Zephyrbell said:

I'm curious, it is still doable then? I'm also interested in purchasing a run if possible by anyone capable of killing him.

Tried pinning it, from the attempts we made, it feels like it's much harder with the new rex hitboxes, it kept escaping the rexes. Luckily it was a private server.

Maybe with a lot more drone rexes it is still pinnable, but otherwise I fell like guns are the best approach, maybe guns and turtles or something? Needs testing.

9 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Tried pinning it, from the attempts we made, it feels like it's much harder with the new rex hitboxes, it kept escaping the rexes. Luckily it was a private server.

Maybe with a lot more drone rexes it is still pinnable, but otherwise I fell like guns are the best approach, maybe guns and turtles or something? Needs testing.

Tried spinos?

Archived