Pre-order for steam?

I really want to get the pre-order exclusive skins on the system that really matters but the pre-order package is only available for consol games =/ I tolerated that because I just really want the cool stuff (like the soundtrack) but for real, how do we get the pre-order stuff on our pc version? Does already owning the game consider it a pre-order? Did i buy this game 2 years ago just to get the shaft in the end?

They have said that if they sell out of the first round, they will make just the items (minus the game) available for purchase. I think they're expecting all of the EA backers to purchase them separately:

As of now, picking up this package is the only way to get the exclusive bonus items, however, if we’re able to sell out the initial stock, we will order another set that includes all of the above, minus the game. The reason we’re not able to do this currently is due to the high cost of producing these physical products.

Source: 

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, DragonEnchantress said:

Yes but I have the original one already on pre order, they're only gonna do they IF they sell out and I wanted to be sure I got mine regardless of which system it's for. If they do release it without the game would I be able to switch to that maybe?

Go pick yours up wait outside ask ppl if they are picking up the game sell it to them. U still get your stuff and get rid of the game. Or there is always craigslist. 

Is the skin transferable to pc is it a code?

Archived