pvp Bully Ragnarok 52

ArneP

There is a huge difference from PVP kids and PVP adults.  The kids play like kids and that tribe is normally gone within months. The Adult tribes last a lot longer because they know and understand what PVP means. It is not all killing, wipes, takes. Its trade, negotiate make deals become stronger make allies with allies destroy bigger tribes. That is why most larger tribes do not have that stupid bully mentality and normally have the awesome gear, color huge stat dinos.  PVP is not always player versus player it is sometime player values player.

20 hours ago, clumsynynja said:

Oh no. PVP in pvp

32 minutes ago, bobbie25brb said:

There is a huge difference from PVP kids and PVP adults.  The kids play like kids and that tribe is normally gone within months. The Adult tribes last a lot longer because they know and understand what PVP means. It is not all killing, wipes, takes. Its trade, negotiate make deals become stronger make allies with allies destroy bigger tribes. That is why most larger tribes do not have that stupid bully mentality and normally have the awesome gear, color huge stat dinos.  PVP is not always player versus player it is sometime player values player.

This... so many think pvp means kill everything regardless because they "own" a server or bully noobs/smaller tribes... those tribes are cannon fodder for megas and well run alliances...

44 minutes ago, bobbie25brb said:

Hon. It's still PVP in pvp

34 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

It's PVP in PVP. :) People who don't like it need to not play PVP

Clearly you are slow, her point is not that PvP shouldn't be in PvP. Its that PvP is minimally used by the smarter tribes because it is costly to do especially on a large scale. Its cheaper faster and smarter to solve the conflict diplomatically. War is always an option. People who aimlessly attack everyone never make it far. Even the mega tribes. They make friends and alliances across servers because if everyone wants your head, they will have it. When a mega tribe wipes a server its generally for politics and the death of the new players generally a side effect of the battles, not the intended target. Everytime you post, you just make blatantly argumentative statements ignoring the posters discussion entirely. Your argument against hers is completely ignored what she said about differences of tribes and PvP techniques not whether or not PvP should happen. 

TL:DR An eloquently crafted discussion yet again flew straight over you head as you troll a legitimate poster with an unrelated post.

Just now, lvirusl said:

Clearly you are slow, her point is not that PvP shouldn't be in PvP. Its that PvP is minimally used by the smarter tribes because it is costly to do especially on a large scale. Its cheaper faster and smarter to solve the conflict diplomatically. War is always an option. People who aimlessly attack everyone never make it far. Even the mega tribes. They make friends and alliances across servers because if everyone wants your head, they will have it. When a mega tribe wipes a server its generally for politics and the death of the new players generally a side effect of the battles, not the intended target. Everytime you post, you just make blatantly argumentative statements ignoring the posters discussion entirely. Your argument against hers is completely ignored what she said about differences of tribes and PvP techniques not whether or not PvP should happen. 

TL:DR An eloquently crafted discussion yet again flew straight over you head as you troll a legitimate poster with an unrelated post.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not PVP in PVP

Also, I've reported you. 

6 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not PVP in PVP

Also, I've reported you. 

Report me all you want you're the troll here. And again you missed the original quoted post and mine both acknowledge that PvP is necessary but not always needed to be done for no reason when an alternative exists. I like PvP hence why I play in it. But I don't go around wiping every player on my server because I can. I let them build make friends and maybe an alliance. I attack those with bad attitudes like yourself, and those that invade the server. But some people will remain childish forever and that is too bad for them.  

2 minutes ago, lvirusl said:

Report me all you want you're the troll here. And again you missed the original quoted post and mine both acknowledge that PvP is necessary but not always needed to be done for no reason when an alternative exists. I like PvP hence why I play in it. But I don't go around wiping every player on my server because I can. I let them build make friends and maybe an alliance. I attack those with bad attitudes like yourself, and those that invade the server. But some people will remain childish forever and that is too bad for them.  

Nope, not really. 

And that's good for you. 

Not everyone has to play your way.

The OP's problem is being PVP'd in pvp

Deal. 

Now, would you like to stop derailing this thread in a desperate attempt to continue attacking me? :)

OP's problem was that he was likely asking for help in his server to fight said tribe. He did not say nor imply that he didn't want pvp in a pvp server. You just had to make a snarky comment about it. And then when a thoughtful post was made towards your short and sarcastic reply to hers you claim not to be derailing a thread?

1 hour ago, lvirusl said:

Yes exactly. Thank you

Archived