Pillar Update: Problems and Solutions

AlphaCarno

Now I know there are a few problems with this pillar update but this is one of the main ones I can think of. On scorched earth people line their bases with pillars to keep d worms and golems from coming to their base. Now they can't have them unless they log on every 12 hours. I was thinking what if theres a certain radius around a spawn blocking structure that pillars gain a buffed timer? It would keep from over pillaring but also let people not only defend their base but keep noobs from build RIGHT by them. 

Feel free to talk about any problems you've seen with it and possible solutions.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, AlphaCarno said:

Now I know there are a few problems with this pillar update but this is one of the main ones I can think of. On scorched earth people line their bases with pillars to keep d worms and golems from coming to their base. Now they can't have them unless they log on every 12 hours. I was thinking what if theres a certain radius around a spawn blocking structure that pillars gain a buffed timer? It would keep from over pillaring but also let people not only defend their base but keep noobs from build RIGHT by them. 

Feel free to talk about any problems you've seen with it and possible solutions.

Couldn't they just put ceilings on those pillars?

Archived