For the people that think devs don't care. Hint

Volcano637

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Beatnick667 said:

Potential, sir is the reason.  The potential of the game is what keeps people interested for short term.  Snarky as usual, nice to see ya.

Staying with something/someone for "potential" implies a willingness to see them through their ups and downs, hoping for their betterment but accepting their current growth.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On May 5, 2017 at 1:03 PM, ciabattaroll said:

Staying with something/someone for "potential" implies a willingness to see them through their ups and downs, hoping for their betterment but accepting their current growth.

For children sure, but for video games it boils down to time having fun or not.  There are a gigantic amount of other fun games or hobbies.  When they stop being fun we put them down.  If someone makes it not fun, or painful, you move on and maybe check back in the future.  It's not that big of a commitment.  If it was we'd be paid.  Lol

Yeah this game has become exactly that. Dedicated servers are a perfect example of how awesome this game is, but I ain't spending another $400 on this game because the developers can't have even half decent servers, their servers are total ass. My computer that is over 5 years old and has been running for the last 6 consecutive months would run this game better. If they ever add the PC hosting on PS4.

Na it's more like getting the car you want, then the designer comes by and says you can't have tires.  You know cause you might go faster than someone else.  Not using that disgusting abortion garbage, bad taste sir.  Hope your employer has a long talk with you, maybe you should apologize to your mother for turning out like that.  Bad choice.  Hiding behind that weak marketing crap holds no weight either.  Must have missed a meal.  Complaining when a game in development nerfs or axes something that was a fun part of the game, by your logic I should change what I like and what I think is fun so they don't have hear it.  Kinda what it sounds like, and that's really selfish.  They're adults right?  

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, Beatnick667 said:

Na it's more like getting the car you want, then the designer comes by and says you can't have tires.  You know cause you might go faster than someone else.  Not using that disgusting abortion garbage, bad taste sir.  Hope your employer has a long talk with you, maybe you should apologize to your mother for turning out like that.  Bad choice.  Hiding behind that weak marketing crap holds no weight either.  Must have missed a meal.  Complaining when a game in development nerfs or axes something that was a fun part of the game, by your logic I should change what I like and what I think is fun so they don't have hear it.  Kinda what it sounds like, and that's really selfish.  They're adults right?  

Except that this is a game in development, so "the car you want" as you so put it is still being built. Which means that technically, you couldn't even have it yet by then, as car manufacturers do not go about selling cars still in the development phase. Furthermore, a car is a complete product, whereas (given your complaints about speeds), a flyer is only part of the product that is ARK. A more apt comparison would be if the engine were to be reduced in horsepower because the wheels couldn't handle it.

Seriously? We have moderators arguing over analogies now? I can not believe a moderator can make pointless analogies about abortion but I can't even post about admin abuse in a non dedicated server, so other people don't waste their time. The only answer I got for this is that people will insult each other. Is that not basically what the internet is? Kids talking crap from the safety of their computer screens, but that doesn't mean the internet police are gonna ban you from it. It's just a joke; they think that every single person who say writes a review on yelp is a considerate and upstanding citizen? The only thing moderators should do is make sure all explicit profanity and threats are looked at and taken care of, and even that is a stretch.

Yes I see.  If a game in development has issues or if players have issue with it we should thank the devs for all things that are wonderful.  Then why use gamers as your beta testers and ask for thier input, when you and the devs don't wanna hear or read it?  We should humbly accept garbage and call it gold.  Is that from the posers guide to gaming?  Switched games, bye whoever you are, thanks for whatever that was.  I guess.  Still hold off on the abortion comments, HR should've tore through both of your butt cheeks by now.  Guess the game isn't the only thing without oversight.  Lmao....

• Volunteer Moderator
15 hours ago, Beatnick667 said:

Yes I see.  If a game in development has issues or if players have issue with it we should thank the devs for all things that are wonderful.  Then why use gamers as your beta testers and ask for thier input, when you and the devs don't wanna hear or read it?  We should humbly accept garbage and call it gold.  Is that from the posers guide to gaming?  Switched games, bye whoever you are, thanks for whatever that was.  I guess.  Still hold off on the abortion comments, HR should've tore through both of your butt cheeks by now.  Guess the game isn't the only thing without oversight.  Lmao....

See, now you're just taking everything into some warped context. Nowhere in anything that's been said does it state that people should just turn a blind eye and "call it gold". However, there's a difference between constructive feedback and whiny salt, as well as an absurd disconnect in the message being sent with "I've played this game for this many thousand hours and I hate it!".

As for the comparison made, I shouldn't have replied with part of my previous response, I apologize if anyone took offense to that.

Archived