Why Wild Card Studio will never enter History like Blizzard

ShaiHuludx

It's always a struggle with Early Access Games. The coding, the implementation of everything that needs to be done, the balance, the optimisation in the end, content, bug fixes and everything else.

All the things I've listed above CAN'T be handled by this small company.

Why didn't they fix the BUGS so far? After 2 years they didn't manage to fix a lot of game breaking bugs and glitches?

Answer: Because they don't know and they can't do it!

Why didn't they listen to their players when something urgent was spotted and needed attention in game?

Answer: Because they dont' know and they can't do it!

Why they keep releasing DLCs for an EA game instead of fixing basic stuff and make the gameplay experience, a flawless one?

Answer: Because they don't know how to do it and they can't do it. Instead, they add new content every time so that they keep their players connected. They are losing people constantly so they decided to always release new content instead of fixing their vanilla game.

Why they don't optimise the game?

Answer: Because they don't know how to do it and they can't!

Why did they nerf hammered every flier in this game? Because this was the BEST raptoring marketing strategy they could implement at this point, getting new players into the game without the fear they will be raptoring ramped by big tribes with OP pteras and QZs and get more cash on the long run.

Why did they make every possible flier in this game useless?

Because they don't care how they implement their patches, they don't test it, they don't ''abuse'' it to see all the flaws and game changes that can occur on the long run.

Why do they destroy your hard work that means hundreds and thousands of hours spent in the game for WHAT? In this game everything will be taken away from you. At some point, every hour u will spend, every dino you will breed, every idea you will have for this game, every feedback you offer is 0(ZERO) in the eyes of these unexperienced developers.

Why do they kill their own game?

Because they are GREEDY! They don't care about the people that already paid their game. They don't care if they quit or not. They are just interested in more players to buy their game. And this is normal in every aspect except the one that doesn't affect your current player base. It's normal to want more players to buy your game. As this is not a payed subscription base game, you need more and more players every day to buy your product. But don't sacrifice the old ones. This is how GREEDY companies do. This is their Short term strategy. A failure strategy from marketing povs.

Why WC will never enter the history of gaming and why this game will die completely in the next 5 months?

Because WC is actually a greedy, unexperienced gaming company that doesn't know how to handle their products and customers.

Why ARK will lose in the long run?

Because if this game would have been so good, you would have DARED to at least ask half of the subscription Blizzard asks now for World of Warcraft.

Why ARK will never be World of Warcraft (even if they don't compare in terms of gameplay and w/e) and why WC will never be Blizzard?

Because Blizzard wanted a good game and a fun game for their customers +  a brand new Lamborghini parked in their garage.

Wild Card only wants the Lambo now!

Sincerely,

A disappointed customer and owner of a game that could have been the best game of my life. Saddenly, it started to fade away more and more, each day.

I think you're taking this a bit to seriously dude, it's a game and only a game. And if wildcard doesn't have anything to do with you/me or anyone else losing their hard work and time then some other tribe will just show up and take it from us. 

Why would they fix the glitches when they're not done adding to the core game? 

And who ever said they wanted to be Blizzard? That's obsurd to even say. It's a relatively young company and look at what they've accomplished.. seriously this is an amazing game and I hope they keep going. 

Ofcourse they want more money and customers that's kind of how business works. If you worked on something for the last handful of years wouldn't you want something back? 

The amount of hate in the forums lately just blows my mind. 

If your salt filled arse can't handle the changes then I say leave... Or do as the title says and "evolve" to the changes. 

They did warn us at the beginning that changes would be made. 

• Administrator

It's a shame many jump to unfounded conclusions without research, however it is the OP's opinion and he/she has every right to make it heard (good or bad). I'll be keeping this thread visible for everyone to see, but I am locking it as I don't want it to turn into a back and forth hate war.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived