Tribes Boxing in Other Tribes Dinos

wnxwormtongue

I have screenshots of a tribe who have placed several boxes completely around other tribes dinos to starve and kill them they do nothing but harass other players on the server how and who do I report them to and as I said I have a screenshot to show their tribes box with their name and the other tribes dino inside of it

34 minutes ago, wnxwormtongue said:

I have screenshots of a tribe who have placed several boxes completely around other tribes dinos to starve and kill them they do nothing but harass other players on the server how and who do I report them to and as I said I have a screenshot to show their tribes box with their name and the other tribes dino inside of it

Whistle follow, move a bit away, and log out. Repeat until they glitch through the box. 

1 hour ago, Twoapplesnbanana said:

Never knew that works.  Could've used it a few times where I had dinos get themselves stuck in my own stuff lol

It works. Had that happen to me with a beaver. Thing fell off the quetzal and someone boxed him in. I just parked a bronto nearby and had the beaver follow the bronto. After about 5 days it glitched through the wall and I took him home.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Velarius said:

As far as reporting, you can pull a ticket and send it in on this site. Don't expect a response to the ticket in less than 2 weeks and perhaps longer for actual action.

I had my ticket resolved in 24 hours so it really depends on the issue and who's working. And they don't give warnings anymore so they just do what is needed and move on now. The process is a lot better now.

Archived