Quick Foundation/ceiling ?

SatansPegasus

Due to where my home is located i've got no land with enough space to build a pen for my bronto's.

So my only alternative is to build over water but the last time i did that i had 90% of the dinos fall through the world.

So are foundations and ceilings ok to build on at see or will my dinos fall through again.

I will say that im on xbox an playing single player.

8 minutes ago, SatansPegasus said:

Due to where my home is located i've got no land with enough space to build a pen for my bronto's.

So my only alternative is to build over water but the last time i did that i had 90% of the dinos fall through the world.

So are foundations and ceilings ok to build on at see or will my dinos fall through again.

I will say that im on xbox an playing single player.

first off why would you need a pen for your brontos?

second of all, yes dinos still fall through but only through ceilings in my experience, but brontos only sink through a little, its mostly the smaller dinos that fall through the ceilings entirely

Falling through ceilings and foundations is "normal", there is no difference in that. Once a week I used to fall below the foundation of my base, so I need to demolish it to get out of that trap.

So nowdays I used to go tho the 1st floor of my base and logout that. When the "falling through ceiling" event happens, I wake up on the ground floor :)

1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

first off why would you need a pen for your brontos?

second of all, yes dinos still fall through but only through ceilings in my experience, but brontos only sink through a little, its mostly the smaller dinos that fall through the ceilings entirely

I'm trying to do a community build project an basically want a pen so it looks tidy if i'm making any sense that is.

If need be i'll just have to kill the big dinos of or move them to a different location an just not feature them in the build.

7 minutes ago, SatansPegasus said:

I'm trying to do a community build project an basically want a pen so it looks tidy if i'm making any sense that is.

If need be i'll just have to kill the big dinos of or move them to a different location an just not feature them in the build.

lol good luck with that, i tried doing that once, big fiasco, ive left my big dinos outside ever since. the biggest i put inside i guess is the size of a stego

On 21/03/2017 at 3:08 PM, BobRoss said:

lol good luck with that, i tried doing that once, big fiasco, ive left my big dinos outside ever since. the biggest i put inside i guess is the size of a stego

I know I've had numerous problems before when i've moved dinos from my main location to other locations luckily though the location i more then likely will move them to is still within spitting distance of my home im just gonna need to build a big ramp going up to the cliff.

Archived