Broodmother impossible?

Sunnnz

Playing on xbox.

So I am in my host non dedi and have summoned the broodmother I tweeked the stats to help kill her faster and so i wouldnt...but even with a argent that does 1000 damage it still will not die even with the tamed Dino damage multplyer maxed. 

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thank you for the help.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you turn dino resistance up to 6, or down to 0. Because 0 makes dinos, or in this case broodmother, invincible, 6 makes them take more damage.  Also crank up player damage to 6, and dino damage to 0 if you want to just cheese the fight.  

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

This explains the settings, some are the opposite of what you would expect. Hope this helps! Also i have heard you need to personally get the killing blow, not your dino. If you want the dossier to unlock for the cyber rex skin that is.

Hey, we are the most powerful tribe on this server at the moment (378) Jewish Mafia. We summoned a BROODMOTHER 3 hours ago and have continuously putting rpg rounds into it the lot. at the moment we have it trapped and it's being spammed by the plant x turrets.... It's level 32 I know it's high with over 200,000 HP... but we have defiantly put more than than to it... Can some admin or moderator come talk to us or something my GT is Redderss x

So I summoned the Broodmother in my single player and it's not taking damage. One time I got it from 500,000 health down to 400,000 and it reset for some reason. I was doing constant damage so it didn't get to recharge. I even tested it out a second time with another broodmother and got the same result. Anyone know why?

On 29/12/2015 at 8:30 AM, Raheem said:

It's taking damage, just takes a LOT of it.  We spawned her on my server and set ourselves to invincible.  We had 5 of us hacking away with swords (way more dmg per hit than a turret or guns for some reason).  We "broke" 3 swords each and almost the fourth (20 swords in total, durability loss) before she finally died.  We didn't get anything bio t-rex related.  Only a survivor hat and the broodmother trophy.  Could be that I'm on an unofficial server, but I doubt it.  Perhaps it's not the way to get the skin?

You get the bionic T-rex skin from completing to dossier

We spawned ours on the Primitive Server 128. With 1/4 of the people online fighting it, we took it down in around 2 hours with arrows, swords, pikes, ect.

Did it at the red obelisk so it would fall into the water pit below, one person on the cliff edge held the agro as we fought it. Went through a few boats, an insane amount of arrows and weapons until we eventually brought in our highest damage dinos to finish the last 30 minutes. 

In the process we put a magnifying glass to it and found that it had 600,000hp, while at its level should have had more around 120,000hp. I guess this is a known thing about being super OP on Xbox.

You get a trophy head and a survivors hat skin that stays with you forever on any server.

On a side note, you get a Roborex skin forever after you finish your dossier book fully.

Hi Survivors!

So after the patch I could finally run the caves for the artifacts. Summoned the broodmother at the green obilsk and proceeded to get my arse handed to me. 36 broodmother ate 300 rifle rounds, I don't know how many arrows, and killed 3 Rex's, 5 argys and a giga without seeming to get a scratch. I'm on Xbox single player with default settings apart from Max taming speed. Is this a bug or are they seriously this op?

From the Devs  in this thread from 45 minutes ago - She's not invincible, just very hard to kill.

(I think I read an entire Official PvP server took 6 hours all wailing on her with pikes to kill her a few days back, if I find that thread again I'll link it)

It's not invincible, just EXTREMELY hard to kill. You can use the search feature on our community and you will find many threads showing that whole tribes battled for VERY long periods to kill the Broodmother.

On 1/4/2016 at 2:25 PM, Raheem said:

On 1/16/2016 at 1:49 AM, Tyler195 said:

You get the bionic T-rex skin from completing to dossier

In fact, I posted it in this very thread long before your comment here. :)

Archived