Broodmother impossible?

Sunnnz

On December 29, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Raheem said:

It's taking damage, just takes a LOT of it.  We spawned her on my server and set ourselves to invincible.  We had 5 of us hacking away with swords (way more dmg per hit than a turret or guns for some reason).  We "broke" 3 swords each and almost the fourth (20 swords in total, durability loss) before she finally died.  We didn't get anything bio t-rex related.  Only a survivor hat and the broodmother trophy.  Could be that I'm on an unofficial server, but I doubt it.  Perhaps it's not the way to get the skin?

To get the skin you need ALL the dossiers :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2016 at 2:25 PM, Raheem said:

15 hours ago, Kirito808 said:

To get the skin you need ALL the dossiers :)

Why does everybody keep feeding my information back to me as if they discovered it?  I know it requires all dossiers as I posted in this very thread.  I was the second person in the community that figured out how to do it and I showed everybody here (unlike the first person who kept it a secret).

She can be a bit buggy.  Id make a magnifying glass so you can check her health.  If its not going down, maybe you have dino health regen cranked up?  If not its bugged.  In that case if the game has saved with her alive, you cant exit out and retry summoning her.  I think if you guys leave the area she should despawn after some time, try summoning another at one of the other obelisks.  My first singleplayer summon she was invincible, second one was fine, dunno.

Hi everybody! I'm playing Ark on the Xbox One. I summoned the Broodmother and was so happy to finally fight it. I looked up plenty of tips and other tricks to defeat it. I had tamed 7 Rex's who were lvl. 189,177,164,163,138,125, and 97 (of course these were leveled up after taming). They all had more then 10,000 HP and they were all mixed in around 500-900 Melee. So when I spawned in the Broodmother  my Rex's went in for the kill. I flew up on top of my Quetz and sniped it with around 80 or so shots (Longneck Rifle). It didn't look like the Broodmother was taking any damage at all. The little spiders were dying but the Male Broodmother was only level 48. I still expected it to be tough but it just destroyed all 7 of my Rex's and I ran out of ammo for my gun and bow's. It just wouldn't die and now Its running around the entire ice biome. Is it invincible due to a bug (lol) or what? Or are the Rex's just not good enough. Please anyone who has any idea help me.

Hello guys, here is the issue in having. I host a private server on the xboxone, currently I'm fighting a broodmother lvl 8 that I summoned. However it doesn't seem to be taking damage.... And by that I mean I have shot it with 16 rockets, 500 rounds from a fabricated pistol, 50 long rifle rounds, 2 packs of C4, and I BROKE 2 journeyman pikes 190% dmg on him and he STILL isn't  dead. So I assumed it was glitched and summoned another one this time level 9, same scenario litterally the exact same amount of ammo, no results yet a billion dead level 240 spawned spiders from his belly.... HELP! DILO is going on here? Is that not enough fire power or am I in a weird bug and need to reset the server? Please any advice or ideas are welcome.

Was thinking of doing the same. Guess i'm going to need more than 3 rexes and an assault rifle!! That seems ridiculous. Also, i know Alphas are supposed to be mini bosses but that's kinda lame. I prepared for weeks to go caving expecting some sort of mythological creatures labrynth and a REAL mini boss and not a painful maze, suicidal spiders and random dilos (?). Starting to wonder the point of it all after hearing so much about 'end game' But i will not be losing my tames and gear to a non-scaled op boss. No thanks

On 12/29/2015 at 9:30 PM, Raheem said:

We spawned her on my server and set ourselves to invincible. 

I mean.....damn.... Its your server of course and its none of my business what you do there but this is main reason one should not play ARK on private servers. Why somebody would want to set themselves invinc..... never mind. 

I kill her regularly on Xbox. She has  between 1-1.2 million health.   We usually do it with 2-4 people.  We bring about 2-3 level 230 mate boosted Rex's.  It just takes a lot of time.  Her spider adds are the best source of xp in the game.   You just need to find a good place to get her pinned and cycle you dino.  Whatever Dino you have that's taking damage from her have someone sit in its inventory and remote feed meat while they are fighting.   If you want to see if you're doing damage have someone strip and put a sleeping bag down use a magnifying glass to see if her hp is going down.

My tribe and I went after a lvl 12 BM today. We hit it for about 2 hours. 2 gigas, 2 200+ rexes, and tons of ammo, and rockets. Some other tribes ended up coming in to help. I pulled the gigas eventually (lvl 40-60). We continued on with the rexes. We eventually gave up. I pulled out a spyglass and it just said 700,000/700,000...

How? What a waste of time and resources. Incredible. 

Archived