Nu building radius PVE PS4?

Xtryonline

We are building up a base in south zone 3 on top of a cliff so nowhere neear a player spawn or cave. (I know about the cave on the south east corner. Our base is sout but more to the west then this cave)

When we try to build something it shows green but just wont place. So can annybody give me an explenation to why this is? Its not lag cause no mather when we try it never works.

We are on PS4 PVE server 833 The Island)

18 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

I have the same issue atm on my pc server. I was able to put down the foundations, but it won't let me put walls/windowframes/etc. on them. I even have building in caves enabled and as far as I know there is no lootdrop location around. Happens to me the second time after building on the western coastline.

Same here somethimes we can place a foundation but cannot build anny further on them. And somethimes we cant even place the foundation. I hop to find some answers/solution on the forum here.

5 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

I checked my location and there's a loot crate spawning... :-/ I thought, I try it with the new startup-command line added to the game, but it doesn't work.

As far as I know there is not even a loot crate here. And where on official server since PS4 barely has dedicated servers.

As soon as its possible for PS4 I rent a private dedicated server for my community and a select other few.

Archived