What does one do when a PVE'er wants to titan-wipe you?

xXxDCMTxXx

There is a player on my pve server who deliberately wipes other players, admittedly, simply because he "doesn't like them." Is this not a bannable action? I've been on the server for almost 2 months. Our tribe role plays as disaster relief, helping tribes that are struggling get their bases rebuilt and secure. We may have helped a few of his victims and, i beleive, that is why the server's rumor mill is buzzing that this player said we are next. 

I mean, i have a full time job, a life, a wife. This is my escape. What fun is it to play a game in pve (pvp was too much heartbreak) if people constantly try to undo months of hard work and make something that's supposed to be fun totally unenjoyable in a matter of minutes?

Besides hiding all my dinos in volcanos and caves, what can we do to protect all of our hard work?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, xXxDCMTxXx said:

There is a player on my pve server who deliberately wipes other players, admittedly, simply because he "doesn't like them." Is this not a bannable action? I've been on the server for almost 2 months. Our tribe role plays as disaster relief, helping tribes that are struggling get their bases rebuilt and secure. We may have helped a few of his victims and, i beleive, that is why the server's rumor mill is buzzing that this player said we are next. 

I mean, i have a full time job, a life, a wife. This is my escape. What fun is it to play a game in pve (pvp was too much heartbreak) if people constantly try to undo months of hard work and make something that's supposed to be fun totally unenjoyable in a matter of minutes?

Besides hiding all my dinos in volcanos and caves, what can we do to protect all of our hard work?

In a pve server, a titanosaur can only damage your structures if it is aggrod on you. In order to prevent this from happening you need to figure out a way to secure your dinos and put them on passive, as having them set on neutral will have them spring to the offensive the moment the titano ever stomps near them. With that said, this leaves them helpless to the titano's assault which is why I suggested having some means of securing them. Some sort of large scale barn would be a great help.

13 hours ago, xXxDCMTxXx said:

simply because he "doesn't like them."

Perhaps try to win him over to your side, be more likeable.  Why wouldn't you be next if you are helping his enemies?  You should offer him a high level argent as a peace offering, this should win him over.  The guys with this type of playstyle usually go through argies like crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2016 at 9:25 PM, ciabattaroll said:

In a pve server, a titanosaur can only damage your structures if it is aggrod on you. In order to prevent this from happening you need to figure out a way to secure your dinos and put them on passive, as having them set on neutral will have them spring to the offensive the moment the titano ever stomps near them. With that said, this leaves them helpless to the titano's assault which is why I suggested having some means of securing them. Some sort of large scale barn would be a great help.

I found out how he does it. With the new update, he has been aggro'ing alpha rexes with his box/ramp quetz and BOUNCING them over people's walls, killing all the tames inside. He recognizes our tribe as good guys with good intentions and has since left us alone. But be warned, that quetz bounce works and it can ruin your day. 

Archived