Primitive plus

iZs9

I also am having this issue but I'm on server 836, it started happening about 3 hours ago. I can log into every other server except my main one. I have tried hard resetting my Xbox one S, restarted my router and modem, I have an Open Nat, and I also spawned it for an hour now. I tried my old Xbox one and same issue. Please help!!! 

Jat also mentioned that there was also a problem with some XBOX Live users connecting to certain servers.

15 hours ago, Jat said:

Hey Survivors,

Just wanted to update you on the current situation regarding our dedicated servers. There was a recent connection issue with Xbox live service which is currently affecting some of our users.  This causes them to be unable to join certain servers. It is not affecting all players, as we're able to see activity across our network, however, there is a minority who will find themselves unable to connect.

A potential fix would take place tomorrow when the Turkey Trial 2 event hits consoles. As it'll be a new major version, which may automatically fix the issue for players. If the issue still persists we'll be working directly with Microsoft to get to the bottom of it. 

I understand it can be frustrating, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, alas this is part of the process to figuring out problems and we'll work towards a solution :)

-edit-
Jeremy said that there should be an XBOX patch at 3PM EST that will fix this problem.

Archived