Blitz Week is coming back to ARK Mobile, and it all kicks off on Tuesday, October 1st. For those unfamiliar, this special week features a different previously released Dungeon each day, giving you the opportunity to go back and get any TEK Blueprints, Eerie Creatures, or Pt. Notes that you may have missed the first time around. That's not all though, read on for full details;
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
- In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.
- All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half to just 15 minutes. You must complete them with haste.
- You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
- Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player.
- There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
Tuesday, October 1st: The Crystalline Depths
Features: TEK Teleporter, TEK Shield, Journeyman TEK Leggings (low-chance)
Wednesday, October 2nd: The Smoldering Quarters
Features: TEK Grenade, TEK Implant Chamber, TEK Chestpiece, Journeyman TEK Gauntlets (low-chance)
Thursday, October 3rd: Restless Catacombs
Features: TEK Ladder, TEK Staircase, Journeyman TEK Rifle (low-chance)
Friday, October 4th: Twisted Dungeon of the Warlord
Features: TEK Ramp, TEK Light, TEK Foundation, TEK Trough, Journeyman Tapejara TEK Saddle (low-chance)
Saturday, October 5th: Curse of the Claw
Features: TEK Kibble Processor, TEK Replicator, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Boots (low-chance)
Sunday, October 6th: The Frigid Calamity
Features: TEK Helmet, TEK Chestpiece, TEK Ceiling, TEK Wall, Journeyman Megalodon Saddle (low-chance)
Monday, October 7th: Hopeless Chambers of Agony
Features: TEK Mosasaur Saddle, TEK Door, TEK Doorframe, Journeyman TEK Shield (low-chance)
*All featured Dungeons begin at 12:00pm Eastern Time, and end at 11:00am Eastern Time the following day.