PVP Ragnarock 5x Server

ADD Caseranger15486

Hi everyone! I've been hosting servers for over a year now and now it's time to start a new one.   We are looking to create a mature adult based server. Rates are bumped up a bit but not too much to take away from the game. If  you work full time like myself these rates are pretty good if you only have 2 or 3 hours a day to play. It is PvP all the time but don't let it get out of hand. Don't bother new starts. Rule of thumb is pick on someone your own size. Although that is not a rule, it's just recommended. The Server has one admin which is myself. I play on my regular account (afterdark2807) and use my second account(DotingHeart615) for admin stuff. Admin Logging is enabled. The only commands used are dino wipes and occasionally someone gets a dino stuck or something and needs it ghosted out, or someone lost a dino and i'll jump in spectator mode to find it. I'm all for helping people out.  So if you are interested add Caseranger15486 AND send a message "RAGNAROCK" so I know you are coming form this thread.

RULES:

*No Trolling
*No building in Artifact caves

*No pillar/foundation spamming

*No alliance raiding (Added 9/29/17)

*No foul/obscene language in global chat

*Be respectful to other players

*Do not repeatedly raid the same tribe over and over again(72 hr cool down)

*Cage limit is 3 hours. After 3 hours the player must be killed or released and cannot be caged again by the same tribe or ally of the tribe for at least 24hrs.

I'm pretty laid back and usually give warnings for the first offense. They are not hard rules to follow so I don't think you should have a problem. I need proof however if someone breaks the rules. screenshots or clips are usually the best. Just to be clear, I do not take this game personally. Yes, I play on this server and have a tribe that can be raided. Do not be scared to raid me or my tribe in fear of admin retaliation. I simply don't play that way. I respect a clean a fair fight, even if I lose.

***Because the map is so new, if you know of any exploits or know someone using and exploit that is just simply unfair and can be deemed as cheating (Building under the map etc.) please contact me. Cheating isn't cool and really just takes away from the game.

Rates:

Harvest: X5

Taming: X5

XP: X5

Incubation: X10

Maturation: x20 ( wyvern takes about 5 hours incubation to fully grown)

Player stats: x2 (x5 weight)

Dino stats: x2 (x5 weight)

Structures build limit on a platform(rafts & saddles): X3

Allow No Clip: True

Loot quality x 1.5

Night Speed: 1.25

Day Speed: 0.75

Dino Stam Drain: 0.75

Turret damage: 1.5

Questions, comments, concerns? Owner GT: Afterdark2807

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Nice, I (Hopefully) intend to stay but,

1: The stat per level is to low. I recommend 20 per level. (If you have 100 health and put 1 point into it it goes to 120)
2: The xp is to low, I my self am NOT one for boosted 9000+ or watever. I recommend the multiplier be 4 or 5.
3, Question: If pvp is only on weekends dose that mean you can only be raided then? Or is raiding always allowed but just minimal raiding. (Like no killing passive and no destroying the entire base.)

To answer your questions

1. Settings are not set in stone. If a player would like a setting changed, they would need to reach out to the rest of the community and argue their case. If at least 75% of the active players agree to the stat change, it will be modified.

2. See above

3. The server is always set to PvP and players are not allowed to engage in any PvP during the weekdays. However, the game does not stop someone from doing so. Because of the community we have, most players abide by this rule and there is not much of a problem however, if you do get raided during the week, your tames, structures, etc will be replaced by the admin and the offender will be disciplined. 

Hoped that help answer any questions. If you have more feel free to ask me anything at my xbox gt afterdark2807.

Archived