The advantage of building o full adobe base?

Vaskur

What´s the advantage of building a full adobe base? The only Advantage, that i´ve seen so far, is, that you don´t die from the heat. Stone got more HP, needs less different types of ressources, and adobe isn´t even immune to fire... so you only build a core from adobe and everything else in Stone.. so what´s the advantage? (other than the point, that it looks better than stone but thats my personal opinion)

If your not on pvp i'd say the hp really doesn't mater. Other building types seem to increase your heat when your in them. I have a stone dino house and my main building right next to it is adobe. If i'm in the pen i'm large flame, outside i'm little flame and in the adobe no flame. It makes a big difference as I was actually taking HP damage being in the dino pen it was so hot. I'm also told that metal bases are even worse for heat. 

I am not playing on a PvP servers so the looks of the adobe are key to me. But It dose help with the heat. Where stone, wood, and metal builds heat up on the inside. And heat up to a point where you take damage. But I over build anyway even when I do not need to. So I went for a Adobe base with a stone wall around it. It is a lot more work. but it will keep out most ground attack. And maybe slow down any rock golems. To a point that maybe I can try and do some thing. Later if I get enough metal maybe I will upgrade my walls. 

Archived