Found the most awesome base location in Scorched Earth! Share your base location

Zergling963

So I found a really pretty canyon area right next to water with a bit of an outcrop I can build up on! You also get massive lightning storms in this area which is kinda cool lol

Wanted to share it here if anyone is interested in coordinates and I will let you know when I am able to get on again next weekend since I am going away for a bit! Still working out how I want to build this! Or what I want to build. I am around level 80 but haven't done much yet and have xp rates turned up as I prefer to play it that way. Am now starting to set up a base. I also have around 60 in fortitude as well as movement speed increased etc too

But yes onto the pictures now. I love this location and it is close to water for easy drinking water/refilling my water dino

Figured it was better to go nearer to the water than somewhere that has no water lol.
 Please feel free to share the awesome locations you have found! I would love to see them Thanks

20160904090711_1.jpg

20160904090834_1.jpg

20160904090839_1.jpg

20160904090926_1.jpg

If you watch Sl1pgator on youtube that's the same place he is building. I chose Green Obelisk for my second base after relocating from atop a butte near the NW edge. I had actually considered attempting a cliff build near that location or the other waterfall in the area but passed as I thought it a bit impractical. I may try and fool around with it later.

19 hours ago, Theocrates said:

If you watch Sl1pgator on youtube that's the same place he is building. I chose Green Obelisk for my second base after relocating from atop a butte near the NW edge. I had actually considered attempting a cliff build near that location or the other waterfall in the area but passed as I thought it a bit impractical. I may try and fool around with it later.

Oh neat! Thank you for the information

• 4 months later...

Archived