Scorched Earh Question

zousug

2 hours ago, Sansts999 said:

If you make yoyr way to the red obalisk then once you get there youll find the scorched earth 'heaven'for starting on the map

mind u this is an old thread but yeah that area is more dangerous and chances are you will die before getting there unless you are lucky.  Also underground also means that if you are going down there is less heat still crippling but less in elevation is better, not necessarily underground.

On 26. 10. 2016 at 11:15 PM, JackD05 said:

I got caught out in a heat stroke just now, and I grabbed some water jars and food to live in a nearby cave for a while. As far as I know, that's the only way to stop it. If not, then just continually drink water from a pipeline(if you're lucky enough to have constant piped water from the southern canyons like me)

Well, I think the most important thing in all this is the gear you wearing. I have decent Ghilie armour and 20 point in fortitude and never had problems with heat waves. Yeah you need to drink more often but otherwise is fine. Doesn't even need to be lock in the house for that time.

Archived