Taming Calculator updated with Scorched Earth Creatures!

LandDragoon

I've been updating my taming calculator with the new creatures from the Scorched Earth expansion. Currently the following creatures are added (based on test data): 

• Jerboa
  • Lymantria
  • Morellatops
  • Rock Elemental
  • Thorny Dragon

This means that the Vulture and Mantis are still left, but those are passive tames and a pain to test. I'll update the calculator immediately when I get some useful results.

Web version of the taming calculator can be found here: http://www.survive-ark.com/taming-calculator/

The Survive ARK Companion app has also been updated with these creatures. Download links for the stores are below:

Happy taming!

The data in the apps is updated over the air, so you don't need to download a new version. If you open the app you should be able to select the new creatures! About the wiki crash: I'm currently working on that and will have an update out today that solves it. With the way Apple works, that update should be up for download on Sunday / Monday

Awesome!  Again, keep up the great work, this app is my go to while playing the game.

One other thought, you might want to make sure that when you do cache that you either make it so you can clear the cache from the data usage IU on iOS or as an option within the game.  I'm going to guess it could possibly suck up a lot of storage and I'd hate to have to delete it to clear up the storage use when it gets too big.   Not sure how Android works, but I'm guessing it has a similar feature for clearing cached data.

Archived