A few suggestions that will improve Ark.

JessPS4

Suggestion

I have played this game a longtime and have a few suggestions that would improve gameplay especially official servers.

1. Increase official rates to 3x and have events that are 5x-6x

2. Add Gachas to all maps or add element crystals similar to crystal island or fjor spawns and rate with no build zone around them.

3. Add Tropeo or Maewing to all maps or a new flyer like a Haopterus or Rhamphorhynchus something to get around faster than a Argy.

4. Create or add a medium to small dino that fertilizes plants maybe Edmontosaurus, Camptosaurus, or Lesothosaurus. 

5. Add more caves even small ones for like solo players and small tribes or if want to be very creative add the ability for players to build 2x2 underground bunkers.

6. The game has wild dinos how about add some NPCs or wild people that walk around and hunt dinos and will shoot or throw spears at you.

7. Increase the milk spoil time or increase the spoil timer on preserving salt or let milk go in the refrigerator. 

8. Add a tool that can harvest white pearls at a increased rate similar to the sickle used to get fiber something like a clam knife or shucking knife that is used to farm clams and oysters. 

9. Improve Thorny dragon add a turret mode and improve its wood harvesting ability and weight reduction currently the dino is useless and chainsaw is 100x more effective.

10. Increase the strength of adobe a little bit and make it resistant to fire and fire creatures like fire wyvern.

11. Add more types of plants including water plants that can also be used for defense a plant that shoots mud, a plant that shoots thorns under water, plants that explode, Or release a noxious cloud.

We have to be realistic most likely by the time Ark 2 comes out a new xbox or playstation 6 will be coming out and to even finish Ark Ascended will most likely take 1-2 years so make the game more fun and enjoyable if it was up to me I would also shutdown servers for 1 day a week to give people a break I would say on Sunday but a lot of people can only play on weekends so on like Mondays or even one day a month like a day of rest because Ark really can cause gaming burnout. 

2 replies to this server topic