crashing issues

I had downloaded ark ascended a month ago on the xbox app on my pc.  Since then I have had nothing but problems with the game.  Since the latest update the game keeps crashing with error code 0x00008000.  This game was never ready to release with so many bug and coding issues.  Now the latest update I can get 30 seconds of play time then the game crashes.  This is on official pve servers.  I have tried to reset my PC, uninstall and reinstall ark, and I made sure that my graphics card is up to date.  I also tried running the game in administrator mode.   The xbox app version does not give the same options to run the game in anti-cheat unofficial mode.  This is an ongoing issue that ark needs to deal with.  The server I am on is 5169 the island server.  I think the problem is on arks end and they need to fix it.  I am about to leave ark and start a anti ark blog for wild card if these issues do not get resolved.  We the consumer should have never been charged for a product so crappy.  It should of came out as a beta product for at least the first year it seems.  So wild card can work out all the kinks before releasing it for purchase.  They need better game designers and coders.  People that care about the product that their name is involved with.