ASA island note completion glitch

Hello,

I completed all boss fights and ascension and collected all the notes on the island prior to release of scorched earth. On my implant is also shows boss fights and ascension but in the hologram note Megapithicus isn’t showing unlocked. Please help to fix this issue with my account I would appreciate it. It didn’t give me the +10 for note completion after ascension was done. I have photo proof of it all as well. Photos are too many KB to add. Can send proof of photos through email. 

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
On 4/16/2024 at 8:15 AM, SnowCrafter said:

Hello,

I completed all boss fights and ascension and collected all the notes on the island prior to release of scorched earth. On my implant is also shows boss fights and ascension but in the hologram note Megapithicus isn’t showing unlocked. Please help to fix this issue with my account I would appreciate it. It didn’t give me the +10 for note completion after ascension was done. I have photo proof of it all as well. Photos are too many KB to add. Can send proof of photos through email. 

had a tribemate with the same issue, don't harvest the bosses corpse and you will unlock the note. sry to tell you this but it's likely you will need to do all scorched notes now.