scorched earth black pearls are absolutely attrocious on asa scorched earth

Collprince

so to preface this i want to say me and my tribe on official pvp of like 30+ actives just finished claiming our server completely yesterday, we've got hundreds of ele but only like 100 black pearls (not even enough for a rep let alone generators and tp's) after multiple days of farming desert for deathworms. but black pearls on scorched earth asa are absolutely terrible for the following reasons: 1, black pearls aren't a guaranteed drop from every deathworm and on the chance you do get a drop you get an insultingly low ammount of like 3 pearls. 2, the new fasolasuchus dino is taking deathworm spanwns even further reducing the insanely slow process of farming black pearls.

something needs to be done because the rate you get black pearls on this map is just appalingly low, with how important tek is we need better pearl farming capabilities. either make black pearls a guaranteed drop and increase the amount that drops from deathworms, or add black pearl spawns to the oasis' and patches of tree's / resources out in the desert like there is on abb.

Its too bad, my tribe on official pve has 500 element, but we cant get enough black pearls for replicator. This is terrible and the most important thing is that black pearls are not guaranteed drop, i spent 2 or 3 hours then got like 10 black pearls, are u serious? The only thing i can do is leave a negative review on steam. 🤕

On 4/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, Collprince said:

so to preface this i want to say me and my tribe on official pvp of like 30+ actives just finished claiming our server completely yesterday, we've got hundreds of ele but only like 100 black pearls (not even enough for a rep let alone generators and tp's) after multiple days of farming desert for deathworms. but black pearls on scorched earth asa are absolutely terrible for the following reasons: 1, black pearls aren't a guaranteed drop from every deathworm and on the chance you do get a drop you get an insultingly low ammount of like 3 pearls. 2, the new fasolasuchus dino is taking deathworm spanwns even further reducing the insanely slow process of farming black pearls.

something needs to be done because the rate you get black pearls on this map is just appalingly low, with how important tek is we need better pearl farming capabilities. either make black pearls a guaranteed drop and increase the amount that drops from deathworms, or add black pearl spawns to the oasis' and patches of tree's / resources out in the desert like there is on abb.

On 4/7/2024 at 8:06 AM, XTD said:

Its too bad, my tribe on official pve has 500 element, but we cant get enough black pearls for replicator. This is terrible and the most important thing is that black pearls are not guaranteed drop, i spent 2 or 3 hours then got like 10 black pearls, are u serious? The only thing i can do is leave a negative review on steam. 🤕

In reality this maintains a bit of balance for everyone in the first two months of this Map, then when transfers are opened the problem disappears automatically because everything will also be farmable from the Island and from TheCenter (where initially you will not be able to import resources there but you will be able to export them from there).