unable to transfer back to any server after trying to leave scorched earth. i have 1100 hrs played on a maxed out character with every engram and note unlocked. after making dozens of tickets which they always tell me that they arent solving these issues and only care about reports of people cheating and abusing, which they do absolutely nothing about to begin with. they have started putting all my tickets as resolved and keep ignoring anything i put. as a loyal member since ASE which even then i had the same issue its clear to me that these devs are clearly unable to solve much of any problems in game and are mostly here as a mock support team.. dont buy this game ever this game is a huge waste of time and money investment. the game devs these days are clearly not as good as devs from back in the day on real games and clearly this game is just a big money grab hence why they charged us for a free game and a free dlc. screw Ark Dev Team and screw Arks Support team. Absolutely dogpoop and a complete joke of a Game Company. big middle finger to WildCard for the kindergarten tech abilities to resolve issues..

Edited by Tlinx
  • Facepalm 1