Is there an option for character transfer?

I've been playing with a cracked version of ASA on an unofficial server, but after 100 hours, I decided to buy the game because it's fairer this way. When I logged in with the purchased version on the same server I've been playing on, my character was nowhere to be found; it immediately prompted me to create a new character. Is there any way to transfer my character? Supposedly, the cracked version also connects through Steam, so I don't understand why my character is missing.

Your characters are linked to your game providers identity. So if you log in with Steam, it will be linked to that and the same with xbox etc. You can't transfer a character from Xbox to Steam or similar. I'm not sure what Identity your "Cracked" version is aligned to but, you probably won't be able to transfer that character to Steam. However, with Official rates at 3 x you can level to 70 in one, fun packed, evening. Find a few notes and the levels will fly by. 

2 hours ago, TonyTempah said:

Your characters are linked to your game providers identity. So if you log in with Steam, it will be linked to that and the same with xbox etc. You can't transfer a character from Xbox to Steam or similar. I'm not sure what Identity your "Cracked" version is aligned to but, you probably won't be able to transfer that character to Steam. However, with Official rates at 3 x you can level to 70 in one, fun packed, evening. Find a few notes and the levels will fly by. 

The issue isn't with the levels but with the extensive farming and time invested. Not to mention, it took me 3-4 days to gather all the notes, which are now going to waste. Moreover, this is an unofficial server.