Image position in creature submissions

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Sinombre said:

I need help. Could you tell me how I can place images without them appearing at the end?

Once you have added an image as attachment, it will be at the end of the post unless you hover over it and insert it into the editor using the insert button:

example.PNG

Alternatively, you can double-click on it to insert it with additional customization:

opts.PNG

You can also click on the [Other Media] button if you wish to insert an existing attachment or an external link. Also, some image hosting services will automatically get embedded when you paste the link anywhere in your post (e.g. imgur.com).

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Una vez que haya agregado una imagen como archivo adjunto, estará al final de la publicación a menos que pase el cursor sobre ella y la inserte en el editor usando el botón Insertar:

ejemplo.PNG

Alternativamente, puedes hacer doble clic en él para insertarlo con personalización adicional:

opts.PNG

También puede hacer clic en el botón [Otros medios] si desea insertar un archivo adjunto existente o un enlace externo. Además, algunos servicios de alojamiento de imágenes se incrustarán automáticamente cuando pegues el enlace en cualquier lugar de tu publicación (por ejemplo, imgur.com).

Thainks!!!