"SHOW PLAYER SERVERS" Option Breaks Server List for Self Hosted Servers!!

Dear ARK Developers,

I want to bring to your attention an issue with the "SHOW PLAYER SERVERS" option on the server browser. When this option is selected, the server list becomes broken and only displays a limited number of servers, either 63 or 68, instead of the full list of available servers. This issue occurs consistently, and refreshing the page does not resolve the problem.

Evidence:
3-min.jpg.d1972b4900d7e8f63a184efcbe2634ba.jpg

5-min.jpg.e1c9acd64fb125cb1c89057457ea63b2.jpg
4-min.jpg.b3069badb0aaf849f27250658bc8aca4.jpg

As you can see in the attached screenshots, when the "SHOW PLAYER SERVERS" option is active, the server browser only shows a small subset of the available servers. This is in contrast to the server list when the option is not selected, which correctly displays all available servers sorted by the number of players.

1-min.jpg.05318022549ee0c2f640e6be19d66dbe.jpg

2-min.jpg.cf788753c0625fb2ff3adf40f233b500.jpg

This issue significantly impacts the player experience, as it prevents us from seeing the full list of available servers and makes it difficult to find populated servers to join. The inconsistency in the server list also creates confusion and frustration for players trying to find a suitable server.

We kindly request that you investigate this issue and work on a fix to ensure that the "SHOW PLAYER SERVERS" option functions as intended, displaying all available player servers sorted correctly by population. Resolving this problem will greatly improve the multiplayer experience for ARK players and make it easier for us to find and join active servers.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for your ongoing efforts to improve ARK: Survival Ascended. We appreciate your hard work and look forward to a resolution to this issue in a future update.

Link for Hi-Res Pictures
https://imgur.com/a/v

Just now, Larkfields said:

I think it would be better if that option was removed, so people can see all unofficial servers in the same list.
Having an extra tick box for player-hosted servers is unnecessarily complicating the experience for everybody 😞 

Im with you on that one i dont think is needed imo and i Hope they remove it one day