Broken game does not get supported

Dear community, 

I had a very shocking morning today, as i was to do my daily routine i logged on to that i died
but wait what ? there are no beds i see the tribe logs, what te F im in no tribe so i went to carno island server 5308 PVE official to look if my base is still there, and it is in a different tribe ( tribe of morgensterTM ) Which is btw my account but im an enemy to my base so i cant do anything. So your game has made a new tribe and put us in a different on.

Your game is very broken from almost every angle, you (wildcard) pretend to fix things but they brake one or two days after again. I can coop with your game being broken but i certainly cannot deal with unjustice and being ignored while i seek help of a problem you created for me. 

Im playing with my family and my 2 sons, i have been a loyal custommer for over 9 years i have bought aprox 15 game licenses ( to store all our 0-0 females because you have a tame limit) and your support just blatantly ignores you or sends you a very rude copy and paste message to get rid of you  ( The game is being rapidly iterated on post-launch at the moment. Due to this, as of now, we are only addressing tickets related to enforcement. report abuse, malicious players etc. Thank you for your understanding and we'll be sure to update the community when we fully open all tickets. 

Gm Noglin)

Basicly saying let all your stuff where you put in a mindblowing 1000+ hours into, rot and die.  You'e dealing with hackers but this in one of the problems you created yourself and if your support would be adequate and on point of the deed to catch them red handed you wouldnt have this problem in the first place. 

After 9 years of being a loyal costummer now, helping you out testing your ( beta release servers ) you treat me like a piece of garbage which im certainly not amused by, 

Im very stoked to see how everyone thinks of this one and please send your opinion.

Greetings MorgensterTM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WildCard/Snail couldnt care any less.

1) Its always been way more important for them to add stuff instead of fixing. 

2) Breaking promises is number 2 on the list. 

3) And I say this to alot of people lately; drop the game and stash it in your playlist untill 2025 at least. 

This game became a moneygrab. If you can deal with the 3 above, then go with it. If not, nobody at the top will care one single second.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Every single step of the way you break the game more. Let's focus on getting the game up to par, and make double triple sure that the new maps are working and ready to go in a week. This IS your last shot to toss the game a life line and pull it out of the mud. Stop monkeying around with all this other stuff, and FOCUS! You do still have devs right? It's not a dozen monkeys in a shed? In less then a month you got SERVED by a Pokémon clone. Still top 10 over BOTH ase and asa, and it's not finished yet. You better have something special up your sleeves. You don't have months to  polish the turd, you have weeks, and this IS the end. Maybe you know what's going on and want ark to fail. All this kind of feels deliberate, and the lack of communication is just driving that further. 

• Thanks 2

Wilcard only waste their time on useless poop like whipping up steamboat mickey or come up with this tic tac toe table and all sorts of useless poop that add 0 value to this game. 

They give 0 poops about their community have you ever seen a comunnity guy or manager Talk on this forum ? or seen any between community and wildcard ? No because it doesnt excist...

Ark ascended is a prime example of wildcards game which they worked 8 years on fixing and patching and after 8 years the game is still so reptaring broken, and they copied it and paste it into ark ascended. maybe 1 procent of the code base hase changed. Nothing as promised.

The world of ark looks Horrendous im running a dual sli (RTX 6000 ADA) which should run this game on at least 200 fps, but im barely getting 60. 
The island is just a fast make of an already excisting body, just update the assets, Go look in the snow biome pebbles galore pebbles everywhere. Floating pebbles. just a quick rushed map.

The water ect is just a use of ( unreal marketplace stuff ), the rest of world physhics aswell, just unreal marketplace stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1