Invisible items and specimen implant asa

CookieBaker

Hi I'm on friends server, run on nitrado. There are 3 of us that play all on xbox. I'm the only one to have this issue of all my items going invisible from all inventories, cryo fridges dinos, vaults personal. My specimen implant has also disappeared. If I create a new character and placed back in tribe I can see and use everything again. After a while I happens again within hours. Friends accounts run fine no such problems, weights on me and dinos show items still there. Looking at vaults also shows number of items inside, nothing showing when I open items. Any help appreciated 

Hi, try checking if one of the Mods you installed needs an update (in theory, Obsolete Mods shouldn't allow you to start them, but you never know). Also try to understand if it always happens to you after doing something specific, that is, if this happens after a certain action, this would help you understand if it is a problem on the part of a Mod (and which one) or if it is a possible Bug to report (explaining all the checks you have carried out)