ASA Single Player world bug

Hello, I have had an issue recently in which my single player world has seemingly been lost. I say seemingly because every time I try to open the world my game closes.

I am playing on PC and had recently tried to make a custom mod for the game, however I don't know how that could've caused this issue. My world settings are gone, my mods had been deactivated, there's no "Join last world" option in the main menu anymore, and the aforementioned closing when trying to open the world to see what happened. I had tried to revert back to my last save but it won't even allow me to click on the "browse" option when accessing the file. I am truly lost and do not know what to do, is my world just gone like that? That's infuriating if so as I have roughly 183 hours in that world (Yes some AFK but still) and honestly If this issue isn't fixable, I might drop the game entirely as this is ridiculous.

Please help me if you know a potential fix as I still do hold out hope for this game.

Thanks

If you can upload your ".ark" save file somewhere, I'll see if it will load for me.
I don't know if single player ASA works the same, but when running as a server, ASA makes periodic copies of the save file with a date and time in the filename.
If you have one of these, you might be able to go back to an earlier save.

image.png.15c5e110e6700bf7db2f32baab0b4ef5.png