ATTENSION ASE VETERANS, I have a question I need answered.

Hey! Don't be scared by the title. It's just a simple question. So I'm looking to play through ASA solo, VERY slowly, and i thought; "What better way to play through ASA slowly than to use the original rates used by ASE when it first became available?" I know this might trigger some PTSD in you, but i need to know what i would need to set the rates to if i wanted to mimic the Rates of ASE when it first became available. Ideally, this would not involve going into the server INI, but if it is necessary i will be okay with doing so.
Don't bother responding with: "Are you sure?" or "this is a really bad idea". I'm aware, and i WANT THIS.

Many thanks!

Edited by RamuhNoodles

Well... the ASA rates have already been brought back to those of the initial ASE, so I wouldn't change anything.. but some things and functions have been changed (as Zero wrote to you for example) and it won't be possible to enable them. Eliminate Cryopods that didn't exist on TheIsland OG. If you want a more challenging experience, lower the experience gain ;)