Increase Rates

JessPS4

Suggestion

Everything takes too long from taming to farming and even mating when there is no event the way the game is being designed makes it so you basically have to make Ark your life to survive or compete with any of the Alpha's we already did that on the first Ark maybe make it more competitive make it so people can breed, farm and raise quicker 3x should be the normal speed and during events should be 5x-6x. 

• Like 2

30 replies to this server topic

I am like most people that play ark ascended pve official servers that wish for the timers to be halved breeding raising hatching ect ect

The rates are also not worth our time as hitting an obsidian node and getting 6 obsidian per node is actualy a joke

I understand this is a survival game but when the servers are full of 70 players and everyone wants or needs obsidian then how is 6 per node supposed to be sufficiant for all 70 players

If the rates can not be upgraded then all things we have to make with those materials should not be like my mosar saddle that needs 50k metal to make 1 saddle that would take arround 6 months for me to be able to collect enough metal to make 1 saddle the bp has been thrown away as its completly usless

I understand wild card wish for us to spend lots of time playing on ther game but these timers and rates are having the opposite affect and detering people from playing ark ascended

Its also my oppinion that those who dont want the rates to be better on officail  pve or timers to be cut down are dupers and massive tribes actualy selling ingame resorces for real cash and maybe a tiny few that actualy like the tremendouse grind

As the servers empty of upto 75% of the people when the rates are stopped then that shows how many people want better rates as they stop playing as its to much of a grind

I only play the game when the rates are increased now but would love to be able to play more just like the 75% of people that leave the game when the rates are cut

• Thanks 1

PVE is like Clash of Clans. You play for 10 - 15 minutes, maybe on the toilet if you taking a dump. Then you get off and come back later in the day, you don't really have anything to worry about. PVP is a different story, you're not working alone in that sense (playing with a sizable tribe), and so the rates should stay the way that they are.

• Facepalm 1