Hey survivors, 

I'm new to servers and am wanting to know if it's possible to raid bases with turrets. I can't find anything online. Recently my base was raided in a great rat spot I found. They didn't manage to find the important stuff because of my 1000 secret doors. However, my base was covered in heavy turret all powered on and stock with ammo up to six slots each. I come back in the morning to see my base raided and my dinos killed. I look at my turrets, and they're all fully stocked with ammo and set to shoot other tribes and enemy dinos. What's going on? Am I missing something important? I'm playing on boosted server btw.

Hey survivors, 

I'm new to servers and am wanting to know if it's possible to raid bases with turrets. I can't find anything online. Recently my base was raided in a great rat spot I found. They didn't manage to find the important stuff because of my 1000 secret doors. However, my base was covered in heavy turret all powered on and stock with ammo up to six slots each. I come back in the morning to see my base raided and my dinos killed. I look at my turrets, and they're all fully stocked with ammo and set to shoot other tribes and enemy dinos. What's going on? Am I missing something important? I'm playing on boosted server btw.