Rhyniogatha not impregnating

SlapDave

These are as buggy, no pun intended, as it gets. Look at my profile and past threads about this dumb tame. Here is my input after wasting countless hours on these:

• Make sure the dino you're trying to get impregnated is one of the actual ones that is confirmed as working on officials (ie. Rexes, Parcers, Brontos, Diplos, etc) For example: No one on our official server seems to have been able to successfully get a spino impregnated even though folks have claimed they work fine.
  • Get the bug down to 10% (To be completely safe, I was getting bugs down to less then 100 health and it worked)
  • After its confirmed at 10% or less, THEN make your dino eat the phermone
  • Be patient. Time for Wildcard and Ark moves completely differently from real time. It sometimes took 10-15 mins before the bug finally impregnated our dinos. No rhyme or reason why.
  • Make sure the area you're trying to get the bug to impreg your dino is open and clear. That means no trees around, no tree platforms, etc. If the bug gets "stuck" on anything or bumps into anything while trying to fly up to do its animation, it wont impreg the dino.
  • Ive found traps to be more of a hindrance then help despite dozens of folks having no issues. I did use a trap twice and it worked; other numerous times I had issues with traps and free range/no trap seemed to work better.
  • When all else fails, stupid as it sounds, go out of render range and come back. Make sure ANYONE there with you does the same thing. Going out of render somehow "resets" the bug and it will do the animation and impreg the dino.
  • we've had them get impregnated both when we were ON the dino and when we were OFF the dino. From my experience, it doesnt seem to matter either way.

I hope some of this has helped. We have a number of bugs now (As awesome as they are after the nerf...).

Edited by JetJaguar
  • Thanks 1