need help this started yesterday after spending most of day crashing

udo

hi i have posted link to steam screenshot , this started happening after i spent most of day crashing ,so i wiped and resinstalled gaem , it made no difference , i am also now getting similar  on steam deck but with error message kicked by battle eye client not responding , this all started after yesterdays small patch ,

i cannot join unnoffical either  for connection issues to be on both steam deck and my pc is very odd ? pc timeout and steam deck not responding 

can anyone suggest a fix

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005866293/screenshot/2262559980386593543/

Edited by udo

46 minutes ago, Yggdrassil said:

Do you play using a VPN?

no i dont use vpn, i have since discovered though that i can log into the servers fine on my family shared steam account ?

just seems that my own main account cannot connect with timeout/ pending host connection error , could this be my main accounts steam id has been stopped from accessing servers , official and unnofficial?

i did spend a lot of lot of time yesterday trying to reconnect over and over and over due to constant crashing ,when loading in or shortly after , then i got the connection error mid afternoon yesterday 

Edited by udo

1 hour ago, Fitztacular said:

I’m experiencing the exact same issue after doing the same things you did. Were you able to find a solution? Please let me know, I’d greatly appreciate it!

it fixed itself , early evening i was able to log in again as usual , 

from googling i found that the crashes especially if you have lots , can end up leaving your account / char in limbo , as if its connected , all you can do is wait it out and try every couple of hours ,