Server browser filter with no real purpose

Max77

I was wondering what the point of it was. There is no trace of my original post. Was only questioning the need. I have played Ark a long time and it never needed that kind of function hiding a specific type of unofficial Ark Servers unless it is check. Always been filters that reduced the list.

Edited by Max77

It’s WC gaming the system on behalf of Nitrado. Filters are intended to REDUCE a master list. If they just wanted to separate them, they would have added a tab. 

This was deliberate and I’m seriously considering washing my hands of these incompetent devs. I’d give anything for a real team, not beholden to Temu Musk or pooptrado, to make a similar game. 

I hope they’re getting called on on social media for this. Absolutely a scumbag move. I spent HOURS setting things up for these doofus mthrfckrs to wreck it needlessly. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2023 at 6:01 PM, justin2042 said:

It’s WC gaming the system on behalf of Nitrado. Filters are intended to REDUCE a master list. If they just wanted to separate them, they would have added a tab. 

This was deliberate and I’m seriously considering washing my hands of these incompetent devs. I’d give anything for a real team, not beholden to Temu Musk or pooptrado, to make a similar game.

That's not incompetent, it's deliberate and accomplished exactly what they wanted it to. Really it's just greedy and showing that they don't care about players once they have your money. Greed and incompetence are not the same thing.

On 12/16/2023 at 6:01 PM, justin2042 said:

I hope they’re getting called on on social media for this. Absolutely a scumbag move. I spent HOURS setting things up for these doofus mthrfckrs to wreck it needlessly. 

They've been getting "called out" on social media for years, they don't care. The only thing that matters is whether they got your money, and the only real choice you have is to not give them more money in the future. WildCard/Snail is not going to change their corporate culture.

Edited by Pipinghot
  • Thanks 1