Unable to join Dedicated Server

Deighv

no longer getting the error, our joining just keeps timing out to launch screen after about 45 seconds. i also checked the "show player servers" box since the latest patch had to do with adding that. gonna give nitrado some time to shake things out and see what happens.

Edited by Kaprosuchus

So I have a player dedicated server and I cannot (many people cannot) click the new "show player servers" button that they added in order to hide player servers and boost their poopty Nitrado servers. 

They added an extra step and you cant even click the reptaring button. I guess I just can't play on my server anymore? Do they think thats gonna get me to pay Nitrado? 

Total scumbag move but I'd expect nothing less at this point. 

On 12/15/2023 at 10:09 PM, justin2042 said:

So I have a player dedicated server and I cannot (many people cannot) click the new "show player servers" button that they added in order to hide player servers and boost their poopty Nitrado servers.

What's allowing me to get around all this is uncheck PC-Only, Check Show Player Servers, then search for the server name.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unoffical Nitrdo(?) Server, cross play enabled can sometimes log in with no issues other times it's a 2+ hour fight to get on. All mods are up to date, game versions are the same,  Does this to myself (xbox) friends PS5, seems random if you'll be allowed to play. Time of day makes no difference,  any plans to fix this? Or a work around to be allowed to join in a timely manner?