Game doesn't even work!

djmcghee2018

Downloaded and installed the game.

Playstation only mode but no Playstation servers for that mode?

You can create a character on any server you want but you can't load the actual server as it fails to connect to any server after you finish character creation with with an Internet speed of 867.3mbps. Tried too many times to count since the game launched over an hour ago.

So far I've bought a character creation game and nothing else. Wildcard can't do anything right.

Doesn't make sense waiting to bring servers online after they released ark survival ascended on the store. Since it just means those that are free to play the game right now but can't, will be unable to when the servers are released since a lot of people I met on ASE worked and have jobs. So you're just punishing those who have it installed and are free to play right now over those that are currently working. And the ones free to play now will be unable to play since they'll be working when the servers are finally brought online.

4 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They did the same with Xbox. They stated they would on the release announcement. You can play single player until the servers are up.

Does single player on PS5 even work?

I'm getting reports of it getting hung up at character creation???? 

Would be great if someone could confirm before i get home to test. 

Zero interest in waiting for a game to become playable after I've purchased, downloaded and loaded the game.

Some countries will be asleep when the servers are available. Some countries people will be working.

Like when I lost 60-80 basilosaurs and mosasaurs transfering servers on ASE a week after they had just re-enabled transfers because they had "fixed" the transfer bug. Yet the bug they had claimed to have fixed wiped all of then from my inventory. Took support weeks to reply and offer me 10 replacements for months of breeding and mutations lost since I started with 4 x-basilosaurs and 2 x-mosasaurs with mutations. And we all know replacements are capped at tame level with no mutations. So that made me quit ASE. Same old ark, same old bugs I'm guessing. Just a fancy resting.

Profanity removed and text altered so it can't be removed and follows guidelines

13 minutes ago, ssjaditya said:

Does single player on PS5 even work?

I'm getting reports of it getting hung up at character creation???? 

Would be great if someone could confirm before i get home to test. 

Single player doesn't work on ASA. Nothing loads after character creation. Game either kicks you back to menu or crashes completely.