Winter Wonderland works, but not Fear Evolved?

Hello all,

I run a dedicated PS4 server with a few friends, and recently we activated Winter Wonderland for the event colors. To our surprise, Raptor Clause spawns and does his merry rounds. Yet, when we tried Fear Evolved and the Easter event codes, we don't get pumpkins or Dodo bunnies.

What's the deal? I saw a couple posts saying the full event will be available during the actual timeframe, but why does Raptor Clause spawn in Oct if that's the case? With official servers getting smoked, will the Halloween events work after the 26th?

I haven't been able to find any updates on the dedicated server holiday situation at all, any help would be greatly appreciated.

This! we just hosted 5 official save servers at nitrado and wanted to use the possibility to start FearEveolded event from oct 15th to nov 15th - but we only see colors. Now we asked nitrado what will happen with that and they said that events are only working when wildcard activate them. I wrote back that wildcard does not make any updates anymore for ASE so its the responsibility for nitrado to get the updates available for their servers - if it needs any updates for the game there should be a information when event is activated and when any download need to be done for it. So we would activate the event on all our cluster servers so all would use the downloaded game. After changing the event again the other download should be active again so the previous version is downloaded. If its not possible to active these events anymore the game will loose alot but than is should not even be possible to activate them on private servers anymore.