Unofficial servers cant be found...

I have seen some of your other comments elsewhere and yeah it is still the same. Most of the time the unofficial pc server list is not showing at all.  Although the list of servers has appeared for me a rare few occassions and I was able to log on. I have often found it crashes though too. Its a real pain in the butt and I don't think we are going to get any help anywhere, as the developers probably don't care about this game any more and will be fully focused on Ark ascended and Ark2 . 

If you are really desperate to log on, I have found if you play on the cloud version through the xbox app rather than the actual downloaded version on your device, you can get on that way. The list of unofficial servers came up in a few seconds for me that way. It is pretty awful to play on though if you don't have super fast internet and would not recommend if you have travel a great distance at all on the map. It has helped me a few times in emergencies though, if the game froze/disconnected and I could not get back on quickly in the usual ways. It will help too if you are on server that has any decay timers set on it, just to prevent your things decaying etc. 

Hopefully we will get an update soon that fixes things. I am kind of trying to forget about it now and go and play something else. Already spent too much time mucking around with it. 😞

• 1 month later...