Most Wanted Creatures In Ark 2

DarkDraken17

1 hour ago, DarkDraken17 said:

I was also thinking about other dinosaur games and wondered how the ceratosauraus isn't in ark yet.

True, such a household dinosaur. Brachiosaurus, Apatosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Deinocheirus, or half the popular megatheropods aren't around either. It's nice for some lesser known creatures to get recognition though.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2023 at 10:44 PM, shadowdragon11 said:

Wait, I can put in a creatures vote? How do I do that? and I not sure if someone has already done that.

You might not be a high enough level yet, although you are a member. if you go to the creature submission forum then you can submit your own creature ideas. you'll see it if you go into the forums tab. Just make sure to read the guide lines.

I'd actually like to see more low tier dinos or at least a few more herbivores. Lately all the submissions that win are the big high tier meat eating maganaughts that are only available when you get to higher tiers and only really useful for PvP fighters. Its really annoying as a PvE player to have an overbalance of carnivores as it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2023 at 12:47 PM, Qwertymine said:

Inostrancevia or some other kind of Gorgonopsid

Palaeoloxodon falconeri and Palaeoloxodon namadicus

More ocean creatures both large and small, the seas should feel alive rather than feeling like a megalodon playground. 

Absolutely agree on the ocean creatures. It would be cool to just see schools of fish swimming around, just for more immersion if anything. Would be awesome to see mosasaurus swimming around chasing these schools. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2023 at 6:35 PM, Mysfytt said:

I'd actually like to see more low tier dinos or at least a few more herbivores. Lately all the submissions that win are the big high tier meat eating maganaughts that are only available when you get to higher tiers and only really useful for PvP fighters. Its really annoying as a PvE player to have an overbalance of carnivores as it is.

Amen to that! I don't think it will happen but I'd love to see a more realistic balance between passive and aggressive dinos... I think encounters with carnivores would be more exciting if that were the case!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More Ornithopods and Ankylosaurids.

I had this one idea for a while, but I never shared it. Baically, for Ark 2, push Trike into a mid-game tank niche, and push Para and Iggy into the early-game tank niche of Trike, and fill the gap that Para and Iggy left behind with Camptosaurus and Denontosaurus respectively.

And uuh, Hungarosaurus because yes.

Edited by Haumea
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 3:42 PM, DarkDraken17 said:

Really? Creatures like the titanosaur and amargasaurus arent good enough? Id say they're pretty powerful.

True, but their aren't enough herbivores that can stand a chance against most other things. Even if Wildcard were just to make existing herbivores stronger than they currently are, I would be happier. For example, the trike is an early game dino, but think about how it was in real life, it could probably have defended itself from a rex even.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...